Man kills mother of his child then engages in shootout with police on Facebook live before killing himself (video)

Man kills mother of his child then engages in shootout with police

Man kills mother of his child then, including himself. The suspect, after a shooting at an apartment complex in Brown Deer, Wisconsin. On Saturday morning, Feb 5, police received calls about shots fired in Park Plaza apartments.

Chief Nimmer said in a press conference that the incident appears to have started as a domestic incident.

The suspect, a 26-year-old man, had shot and killed a 23-year-old woman who is the mother of his child.

The suspect also killed a 31-year-old man who came to the aid of his baby mama when he attacked her. A 36-year-old man was also shot and injured. He is expected to survive.

When police arrived, the 26-year-old shooter engaged in a shootout with police officers and he livestreamed it on Facebook.

Towards the end of the video, he’s heard saying his last words. As he had already killed his child’s mother, he asked that the child stays with his maternal grandparents.

He also asked a friend who is owing him to give everything he owes him to the parents of his child’s mother so they can use to raise his child. He then asked the friend to check up on his child regularly.

He said a prayer on Facebook live before he shot himself dead.

Peter A. Nimmer, the police chief of Brown Deer, said that what started as a domestic dispute that unfolded in the building’s parking lot, hallway and second floor, culminated in gunfire.

The witness, Eric Lewis, 36, said he was awakened by gunshots and looked out a window of the building, the Park Plaza Apartments, and saw a man holding a gun.

Related Post  Court document reveals R.Kelly is engaged to his long-time girlfriend Joycelyn Savage

That man was involved in a dispute with a woman whom Mr. Lewis said he believed to be the gunman’s girlfriend.

The woman ran away, pleading for help, Mr. Lewis said. A man and a woman emerged from a car to come to her aid, he said, and the gunman shot the man who tried to help. The gunman then chased down and also shot the woman believed to be his girlfriend, he said.

Chief Nimmer said at a news conference that the police were unsure of the relationship of all of the victims, “but we know at least two knew each other.”

The identities of the victims were not made public. Chief Nimmer said those who died were a 23-year-old woman and a 31-year-old man. A child was in the gunman’s apartment but was unharmed and placed with relatives, he said.

Mr. Lewis said he ran to the parking lot to help those who were wounded and at that point the gunman reappeared from a second-floor balcony, firing multiple rounds from a handgun.

Mr. Lewis, who was shot in the right ankle, was treated at a hospital and released. A round also hit an officer’s car, Chief Nimmer said. No officers were injured, he said, and no law enforcement personnel fired their weapons.

After the gunman fired on the police, officers heard a gunshot that they said they believed was the gunman taking his own life. Officers took the gunman to the hospital, but he did not survive.

The police did not publicly identify the gunman.

Below is a video of the shooter livestreaming his last moments.

Related Post  JUST IN: Fresh quake hits Turkey-Syria border area two weeks after disaster



View this post on Instagram


A post shared by ThisWeekNG (@thisweekng)


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here