“It was the most agonising experience of my life” – Nigerian man who survived gas explosion shares his ordeal

0
30

A Nigerian researcher, Aliyu Sufi, who was injured in a fire caused by a gas leak in his house has taken to Twitter to share his experience.

“I got fire accident in my house about two months ago as a result of a gas leak. My face, as well as 20% of my body, was impacted. It was the most agonising experience of my life – the hellish of all. I’ve never experienced pain like I had while healing in the hospital. God” he wrote on Monday, May 30.

"It was the most agonising experience of my life" - Nigerian man who survived gas explosion shares his ordeal

Related Post  Father narrates how his 16-year-old daughter was electrocuted after power surge in Benue

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here